Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Flowers for a New Day

I bought some flowers to put on my desk today. It's one of those days. A much needed pick-me-up kind of day. It's most likely a combination of things that has made this day so far one to be fully lived. Perhaps it was that yesterday, both the morning devotion at work and the 'message' at the house last night was on faith. A different concept was thrown at me...that Christ has faith in me to further His kingdom. Hard for me to swallow. Nonetheless (one of my favorite sentence-beginners), the righteous will live by faith. The word patience means faith under...pressure.
The day also got off to a grand start after hitting the snooze umpteen times (about an hour's worth), I drove to work looking at purple mountain's majesty. Amazing.
Productivity at work didn't hurt things, either.
So yay for a new day, a new attitude, and hope. I hope hope for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home