Friday, April 28, 2006

roller coasters are fun; especially old wooden ones, like the one at Knott's Berry Farm. Definitely my favorite.

It snowed again today.

One of my bosses, while we were out to lunch celebrating Administrative Professional's Day, says, 'why would you want to live anywhere but Colorado. This weather is gorgeous.' And it was yesterday. Sunny, a few clouds in the sky, high of 70 or so. I tell him, remember Monday and Tuesday (the snow) and now I would add in, and today. Not so much my favorite at the END OF APRIL.

Anywho, God is God and is sovereign and so I praise Him for the snow even though I don't really understand it or appreciate it as much as I probably should.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

I HAAAAATE snow, just for the record!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home