Tuesday, February 05, 2008

this week

this week's not much better job-wise, but more sobering stuff is happening.

friend is hosting refugees from Chad; worship leader here had a stroke and is still in a coma; guy i know is learning to be by himself (wife left him, kids went to college) for the first time ever

i'm trying to figure out how to minister out of who i am but where God has me for the time being. i have to learn this wife thing, but also minister to my co-workers, those whom I serve by description of my job, my boss, and those with whom I randomly come in contact. don't know that i'm being much of anything to anyone. so i'll be more intentional with that...try to remember, anyway.

and i voted today. i like how it feels to vote. i'm gonna keep it private, which i'm not sure how i feel about. i'm mixed on whether to feel proud and proclaim for whom i voted or to keep it privtae just cause that's what i was taught.

but i'm registered non-partisan. cause i like to change my mind and not be placed in a box. especially when the definition of said box changes...

anywho, i really just blogged cause it's been a couple of days.

that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home