Monday, March 31, 2008

another quote

so i told myself i'd stop quoting so much and actually really blog one of these days, but today isn't the day. can't help but share this one.

professor (if you know where i work this makes it way better) says, "honesty will get you no where."
this is the same professor that could never remember which class he was teaching. also the same professor missed the day of our final exam because he was taking some colleagues out for dinner...at In and Out. no kidding.

happiness...

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

You're so funny and cute! I love you and miss you.

Take a look at my blog. You won't believe how big my kids are. You also won't believe how big I am.

I'd miss a final for in-and-out too.

I read your blog all the time. I like your quotes. Don't ever stop putting quotes on your blog.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

HA!!! Now that I know who it is, I am laughing and NOT surprised!!!!

My favorite "that prof" quote:

"Some people tell me that you can't use the Bible to witness because people don't believe what the Bible says, and I say, 'I don't care! That's what the Bible says!' "

 

Post a Comment

<< Home