Wednesday, April 09, 2008

stuff

earlier this week, i was trying just to delete one e-mail when all of a sudden all e-mails were highlighted and before i realized it, i hit 'shift-delete' and all 11 e-mails in the inbox were gone. luckily, a majority had been replied to and/or taken care of. most were just reminders of stuff i was waiting on from others. now it's happy, cause my inbox is so clean!

WARNING: Please do not read the following if it is easy for you to get queasy over things of love that are cheesy.
it's been 10 months since i've been married. in chapel today we sang the song about our lives being a love song to God. it hit me that i hadn't really gotten the full meaning of that until shawn wrote a song for me (no words yet; just melody). but it really touched me. i'm thankful for Shawn's presence in my life. and hopeful for the 'what's to come' with him. yay for ten months.

that's it for now

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger bettercountry said...

yay for 10 months!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes? 10 months!
In less than two months, Scott and I will celebrate five years!
Miss you, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home