Saturday, August 30, 2008

days go by

it's been a while since i've updated. so my back got better the day after we flew to MN. the flight was pretty miserable, but I made it. I've figured out that I can handle being sick/hurt/etc for about three days. Past that, I get overwhelmed and seem to have a break down. That's not really a good track record. I mean, maybe I can work up to handling something a week. Although, I'm not asking to have something go wrong so I can test that out.

Lately, I've been thinking about the future. Not such a surprise. I'm taking two classes at the community college this semester. Two prerequisites for a Masters in Counseling that I'm looking into. The classes are really basic. But interesting so far (it's only been two weeks). I have a paper due that can't be longer than 3 pages and it's based on what I think using a movie to describe what I think. 

The orientation for the degree is in October. And it's a mandatory orientation. 

Am looking forward to learning more about it. I'll apply, but I haven't decided to go that route or not. I'd have to work full time and go to school at the same time. It's a three year degree. 

Other than that, things are going well. We may get a new boss by January. It's been nice having a boss that only comes on campus once a month.

Now I'm rambling...good thing it's a  day weekend. We're doing a 'stay-cation.' Hung out in Palo Alto today and Monday we're gonna just hang out in the city.

Yay for college football starting. Auburn has a huge lead in the 3rd quarter. Shut out so far.

Happy Labor Day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home