Monday, May 02, 2005

new

a new month (cannot believe it's May already) and hopefully a new attitude from now on.
it doesn't hinder my new attitude in learning from my Physical Therapist this morning that I need to be walking without crutches as much as I can (interpret GOODBYE CRUTCHES) along with that comes goodbyes to ALL comments related to being on crutches (my all time favorite still remains "looks like you lost...").
I'm glad we get to be renewed day by day...what a priveledge and promise and blessing.
i cried last night while praying with a friend...realized the tears were from the realization of the overwhelming holiness of God and grasping the idea that He cares about me and sings over me. After which I wrote some cheesy poem about tears (definitely not blog worthy).
am still a little overwhelmed at life and all that it seemingly lacks at the moment, but grateful that I get to live this life and am redeemed beyond my doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home