Wednesday, July 13, 2005

change

I decided to change the name of my blog. Don't know really why; just felt like the thing to do. This next year (or so) will be interesting, if nothing else. Interesting is the word I use when trying to be optimistic about something I perceive to be stupid or weird or regrettably dull. Hopefully this next year will not be any of those, but will prove to give new meaning to the word interesting...the literal meaning: arousing a feeling that accompanies or causes special attention to...
Regardless, this changing the name of my blog is to accept the possibilities and realities of where I am, who I am, and who I'm becoming (the latter of which I consider to be of utmost importance). Moreover, it's about God, His timing, His purposes and giving Him the glory, honor and praise due his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home