Monday, June 20, 2005

the way I see it

Starbucks has, for a little while now, quotes on their cups. They call it 'the way I see it.'
For any of you who know me even in the slightest, you'll get a kick out of the one on my tall non-fat raspberry mocha yesterday. I was minding my own business, taking in the enjoyment of the stroll through Barnes & Noble with Andrea, and I look at the cup to read:

"Risk taking, trust, and serendipity are key ingredients of joy. Without risk, nothing ever happens. Without trust, fear creeps in. Without serendipity, there are no surprises."
-- Rita Golden Gelman from Tales of a Female Nomad

Will I ever come to a comfortable existence with these ideas permeating my every moment? Certainly not on my own. May God continue to break and mold me to become who He's made me to be. May He continue to use phenomenal people to help me along the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home