Tuesday, June 14, 2005

moving on

I've moved...on from several 'places' in my life over the past couple of weeks. In the literal sense, I moved Sunday. Well, I say 'I' but I didn't do much of anything because of the knee. I had some GREAT help. But it's weird because all my stuff is in my new 'place' (room in the basement of a house occupied by a family of five). While all my stuff is there, I, however, will not be there until Sunday. I agreed a while back to dog sit so I have to stay there. Moving was rather anticlimactic because it would've been rather exciting to go from an hour commute to a ten minute commute overnight, but I did nothing of the sort. The place I'm dog sitting is just about as far away as my former pad. So just for another week I have to endure. It could totally be much worse, so I'm not complaining. Just stating that I've moved on, but not really...in more ways than one.

QOD
If you had to pick a theme song for your life, what would it be?
This is a tough one for me, and it pretty much changes daily, but I think I'd like it to be "Walking on Sunshine". Although, "Smile" is a close second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home