Monday, June 06, 2005

idea

talking to a friend last night and he said something and then thought it'd be a good album name, so I thought I'd take it and run with it. Don't have time to now, but wanted to remember it so I can comment on it later: arthritis of the mind. Quite intriguing, could definitely be unpacked.
That's all for now.

I also think I'll begin on the blog a question of the day. We had question of the day at my last place of employment and I highly enjoyed it. So I'll post the question (or questions) along with my answers and look forward to others' answers.

What is your favorite smell?
fresh cut grass; chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven; the smell right before it rains; gardenias

What is your favorite sound?
friends' laughter; swish of a basketball through a hoop

What CD is currently in your player?
At home: Chris Tomlin's latest
At work: Howie Day's latest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home