Monday, June 20, 2005

the little things in life

Soemtimes it doesn't take much to make me happy. The latest thing that has made me quite happy is moving so that my commute has gone from 45-60 minutes to 7 minutes. Amazing. No highway, no traffic, no road rage...just a nice drive to work. So today I am thankful for the proximity of my new living space to my work space.

Typically, the littlest thing that makes me happy is a yummy bowl of ice cream. Especially on a hot summer's day (actually, that's not true...just about any time of any kind of day is the best time for ice cream).

With that said, I give you the QOD:
What's your favorite ice cream?
Hagen Daaz Coffee
Starbuck's Mocha Java Chip
Moosetracks

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Bekah said...

My first thought was yes my favorite is the kind not melted.

I think though a good brand of mint chocolate chip or Chunky Cappuchinno Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from Brahms.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, but you must try Godiva's Belgium DARK Chocolate ice cream - one word.. yum!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your shorter commute! I'm with you on that..my commute is 9 minutes on a lane that winds through trees so thick overhead you feel like you're inside - and the lane winds between two lakes for a moment - the best part of the commute. So I know where you're coming from! I can smile when the traffic reports are on the radio...because I'm not affected a bit.

my favorite ice cream flavor? haagen-daaz (sp?) chocolate choc. chip - not melted - on a summer's day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home