Monday, August 21, 2006

beginning of Luke

Ezekiel is finished. On to Luke (I chose Luke).
Recently, I've been praying that God would give me a specific, clear vision about what he'd want me to do as a job when i move to Cali. this is what i'm adding to my prayer:
(Luke 1:45 "And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord.") that I would have the courage to believe and act upon what God reveals to me (having the faith that He will make it known to me).

...and that I would emulate Christ in this manner: Luke 1:77-79 "To give to His people the knowledge of salvation by the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, with which the Sunrise from on high will visit us, TO SHINE UPON THOSE WHO SIT IN DARKNESS AND THE SHADOW OF DEATH, to guide our feet into the way of peace."

women are representing in Luke! talk about devotion: Luke 2:37 "and then as a widow to the age of eighty-four. She (Anna) never left the temple, serving night and day with fastings and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home