Wednesday, November 15, 2006

anticipation

i'm living in anticipation right now. most of it's good anticipation.

Thanksgiving is 8 days away. When I see Shawn next, we'll have spent 2 months and 1 week apart from each other. That's the longest we've gone without seeing each other since we started 'dating'. Crazy. Never thought I'd miss someone like this.

I get to see my family, too, but I've actually seen them more recently than I have Shawn, since I got to recruit for the sem in early October in NC and SC. Fun times.

Nothing is official enough for me to share gory details of what's to come, so as I'm having to anticipate and be patient, I guess I have to ask the same of you, too.

No news about my dad. Getting mixed 'signals' and 'sayings' from the social worker between his conversations with my sister and with me. he says he's going to try and help. we'll see what happens. we have until Friday to get something negotiated. we really don't want him back in his apartment. but the new place isn't available until Dec. 11. yikes.

i started packing yesterday. packed two boxes of books. i have quite a few books. i even am giving away about 30. wow.

i also have lots of Real Simple magazines. I'm torn about what to do with them. I want to keep them all, but they take up lots of room and are kind of heavy. I have almost 3 years worth of issues. Ick. Funny thing is that I am not a keeper. I don't pack-rat anything. Not except Real Simple magazines, cards from those who mean alot to me, and well, books I guess. Hmm...

there's a treadmill in the house in which i live. i haven't maximized it's potential or maybe my potential to use it while i've lived there. so i've committed to at least walking on that contraption at least 20 min. of every day of the rest of the time i'm there. started that sunday i think. so far, so good.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm....don't know for sure what the anticipation is about but have a definite great guess....
Things get around, ya know??

How are you? How's Denver?

We're good; living in the moment of anticipation ourselves. I'm going to poop out a baby any day now.

Trying to anticipate his arrival and not the "process" of his arriving and what that "process" is going to do to my body. It's scary but oh so good!!!

Would love to hear from you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home