Tuesday, November 21, 2006

it's tuesday

last week on the treadmill: 5 of 7 days. not too shabby, i suppose. this week: 1 out of 2 days (not counting today...will go home after work and hit it hard).

haven't stopped chewing ice or biting my nails. anyone have any ideas (thanks for the celery idea, az, but i don't eat the stuff...never have, doubt i ever will, although i guess it wouldn't hurt to try.).

not many people are at work this week. tomorrow, i will be one of 3 people in the building. fun times. hopefully it will be productive. i hate leaving loose ends when leaving for more than the weekend.

thursday i'll get on a plane and go to SC (well, actually I'm flying into Charlotte, but will be ending up in SC). thanksgiving dinner (traditional steak and baked potatoes for thanksgiving for my family) will be around 6p. i'll get to see Shawn. and my fam.

friday is a chill day until around 3p. i'll be having some alterations done to a certain piece of special clothing that afternoon. then dinner with my mom, paige (sister), and shawn.

saturday will start off hard. we have to go through my dad's things in his apartment to get him ready to move out before the end of the month. challenging on a couple of levels. hopefully it'll go smoothly. then, shawn meets my dad for the first time when we go to lunch. THEN saturday evening ends fantabulously with dinner (the real thanksgiving dinner of turkey, etc) with my best friend and her family.

sunday is up for grabs. freebie. exploring small town SC. woohoo.

monday we leave in the afternoon. may get in a visit to my grandmother in the morning.

so i provide all of that as a filler since i most likely will not be blogging until i return.

hopefully some more news will follow upon my return. wait for it...

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bite my nails if there is some snag or rough edge...therefore, what helped me to stop was to keep them filed and buffed (no matter how short) in order to make all edges neat and smooth, especially the sides or corners. Just a thought - good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home