Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A Special Day

Today is my friend, Brad's, birthday. So I thought I'd take a moment and give a shout out to him.
He really is one of the best examples of friend I've ever known. He is encouraging, thoughtful, wise, spiritually sound and challenging, funny as all get out, amazingly talented (ok so that last one doesn't necessarily qualify in the 'example of friend' part, but it's true).
He has been blessed with the ability to be real and transparent, loving and honest. For that I am truly blessed.
The well of love he has for the Lord and for others is seemingly always full to overflowing. For that I am truly spurred on to good deeds.
It's been exciting for me to see God use him through good times and bad, in various educational and ministry settings.
Today I take a moment to praise God for this incredible man who He has called to Himself. Thinking over the past seven years since I met him, and pondering the ways our paths have crossed time and again, I am certain that God is sovereign and loving and is the giver of good gifts.
I am honored to share this journey we call life with such an honorable friend, one who is full of integrity and insight, hope and life.
Brad thanks for who you are and for choosing to be that to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home