Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Two Days

in two days, i'll get to spend some quality time with a quality guy (and some other really cool people). i have meetings in Marin, but am going the weekend before to deepen and nurture relationships.

in two days, a dear friend and coworker will be sitka-bound. she and her husband are going to sitka, alaska where he will be a nurse at a native hospital there and the two of them will live missionally furthering the kingdom of God. i'll have said my goodbyes with a thankful heart and tears in my eyes, full of the realization that God is a giver of good gifts and has allowed amazing people to come into my life.

in two days, there will be a funeral for Bob. he worked here in the office until last Thursday. he was on oxygen even then. he died Monday night, sooner than anyone expected. he was a gentleman, full of smiles and service. he will be greatly missed.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

Loren, I love your blog! I want to go with you to see really cool people. In my life, in two days, it will be Saturday. I miss you. :o(
Let's catch up via telephone soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home