Tuesday, November 21, 2006

left out

i realized i left out a couple of things. one pretty important.

update on my dad: after a few more phone calls and another meeting, the hospital folk found a transition place for him. he'll move there sometime this week and then my sister will move him from there to the permanent place we've found for him when it becomes available.

my grandmother was evaluated on Monday and it was decided that she needs more care than the assisted living place she's in now provides. so she's moving to a nursing home tomorrow. while it's really sad, it's good that she'll be getting the care she needs. i cried when i first heard, but am ok with it for the time being.

i decided to get rid of the Real Simple magazines, but not before going through them. Have made it through about 15 so far. I think that's about 2/3 of what I have. I can do it...will save organizing what I have torn out/cut out for another time (as in after I move), but at least I'm making space for more important things as I prepare to move.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

I'm praying for you and your family as you work through issues with your dad and grandma. I can only imagine how painful those situations are. And I'm praying for you in your season of anticipation! I have been there! It will pass by all too quickly. Don't miss things along the way like I did. I know it is hard to be where you are, but try as hard as you can to. In about five years you'll be an old married lady like me, and believe me, three and four and five years really sneak by you!!!!! I love you and I want to talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home