Friday, October 22, 2004

Seeing the Potential

Unlearning the addage "the lower the expectation, the lower the let down" is my current focus. I desire to see the potential in people and treat them as such. Why is that so hard with some people and so very easy with others? I've read that God loves, therefore I need to be the same. Faith, hope and love...the greatest is love. May God allow me to live this out. May I learn how...moment by moment. This involves giving no props or allowance of room for my pride, a heart and mind in constant connection with my Redeemer, digging out the cynicism that lies comfortable in the crevices of my being, and planting the seed of previewing possibility in others. Challenging...yes. More abundant living...most definitely. On my own...not on your life. Ahh...the anticipation of the 'what could be' in another...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home