Thursday, September 29, 2005

decision

I was told last night by the director of Treasure House that she wants me to stay on as long as I want. I don't know what I think about this yet. I'd get free room and board, and continue the schedule of 2 nights/every other weekend on call. But it's only been three days and I haven't been in authority yet, so I'm not sure how it's all going to look and what I'm going to think of it in three weeks. I didn't give her an answer; I just told her I'd pray about it.
Keeping in mind the whole thing about only being there three days so far and not really being in authority with the women, yet, I took what I overheard Brandi (one of the women) tell Joy (the director) last night. She told her that she loved me, that I fit in, that she loved my sense of humor and that she wanted me to stay for good. Quite encouraging, but I'm sure it won't be the same story after I have to give her a demerit...

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find the greatest treats in the strangest pic-a-nic baskets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home