Thursday, September 29, 2005

kind of amazing

Most of the time, when I get in the car to go somewhere (anywhere, really) I think to myself, I wish I could just keep driving and driving until I get some place cool (lately, the Grand Canyon has come to mind). Earlier today, I got in the car to go get some sweet tea (I just had a hankerin') and as usual, the thought came...I could just drive...and then the thought was interrupted by another thought: I'm good right where I am today. I have responsibilities and places to go and be in which I want to participate. It's been a while since I've felt/thought this way about where I am. Praise God!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. you made me question at this very moment if I'm happy where I am right now. content. I am not 100% content but I might be 80% there.

I agree. hankerin'. way to use the word.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the other day I got a similiar hankerin..but it was for hydrochloric acid...
I guess we can't always trust our wants..maybe just our needs casue those are in someone else's control

 

Post a Comment

<< Home