Thursday, October 13, 2005

ending/beginning

I went to the knee doctor yesterday. He gave me a good report and said that I was free to do whatever I did before I injured my knee (including skiing and basketball). I was way excited. I don't ever have to go back to him, either (unless something starts hurting, which I'm hoping won't happen). I realized what a big ordeal the whole knee thing was and how God used it in my life to teach me many things and how hopefully I've learned how to deal better with things that come into my life unexpectedly. We'll see what happens next time. But it helped so much to have closure to it all and to realize that I can begin again the whole living life with abandon. Pretty freeing, really. I'm so thankful...

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Steve Sheppard said...

Hey Loren, I like your blog. I found it by searching for Alan's article. also, this entry had no comment, so I'm leaving one. Glad your knee is feeling better, and you're a sinner for not going to the big house church gathering/thing. =o]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home