Monday, October 10, 2005

in October, really?

It's snowing outside. Not litlle flurries here and there, but really snowing. It was snowing when I got up this morning. Hasn't quit, yet. We're supposed to get 5-7 inches. I think it's gonna be more. Power's out at work, so I got to leave cause there wasn't much I could do in the dark. I had some filing to do, but I had an eye appointment this morning and my eyes were dilated so I couldn't see the papers to file. Oops.
So now I'm in Panera, thoroughly enjoying myself. Catching up on some e-mails, drinking some tea, and chatting with a few friends.
I've decided to stay (until maybe August) at the transitional home for single moms. I told the family I lived with prior to this and they were quite supportive. The dad of the family told me that when I moved in he told his wife that he didn't think I'd stay with them long...that I'd be gone by Christmas. Interesting to say the least.
I'm pretty excited about it now that I've let myself decide and have been affirmed by everyone I've told. God's pretty amazing at timing and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home