Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm it...

I got tagged today. For those of you not in the blogging world, it's just like a game of tag from when you're a kid: someone tags you and you're 'it.' Being 'it' means I'm supposed to answer a series of questions that the person who tagged me had to answer, or whatever. Now I tend to follow the motherly rule of "just because so and so jumped off a cliff doesn't mean you have to follow," but in this one case, I don't want to spoil the fun. I like the person who tagged me, and it's only one question with five answers. That DOES NOT give people the freedom to tag me in the future! I don't like forwards in email, and I won't play these tag games on a normal basis. I have much more interesting things (normally) to blog about than tag games. But as I said, I like Nik, and I liked her tag game. So here I go. Nikki tagged me to answer What are 5 Weirdities about Myself. (Yall who know me know there are certainly more than 5!)

1. I close my eyes when I brush my teeth.
2. I count my steps.
3. I like ketchup & tomato sauce, but I hate tomatoes.
4. I've been known to fall down in public for no apparent reason (other than to embarrass those around me).
5. The dreams I dream (vivid, telling, bizarre)

Now I tag JellyStonePhilosopher and LateNightThinker

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Loren said...

I have no clue why I do #1.
I think the falling down is funny, too, although it's been a while since I've done it. Don't know that I'm young enough any more and not many people that I hand out with would appreciate (or get) it.

I copied the opening paragraph just cause I'm not feeling quite creative these days (hence the lack of blogging in general) but am thankful for the tag cause it made me think a little...

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.......

ok
1) I wash my clothes with the colors and whites all together
2) I drink a Coke to open my day most days instead of eating breakfast.
3)Speed over speed bumps rather than slowing down.
4) Eat sandwiches one handed with fingers on bottom and thumb on top.
5) Drink water intentionally only while at work...

that is all - latenightthinker

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Shari said...

LOL! You close your eyes when you brush your teeth? That is so funny! And cute!

I have pretty vivid dreams too . . . I had one the other night where I had to swim from one ice floe to another. Weird.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Shari

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Steve Sheppard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Steve Sheppard said...

1. I scream out things when I'm by myself, and when I'm wearing my headphones at work, I figure I'm by myself. It might be Tourettes.

2. The only way to clear a certain part of my throat is to make this loud snort. It scares people, and is the exclusive reason I don't have a girl, according to my mom.

3. Sometimes I think the garage door didn't close, so I drive all the way around the block to be sure.

4. The only way I can eat canned soup is cold.

5. I sleep exactly six hours a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home