Sunday, March 29, 2009

dream vs. reality

so i had these recurring dreams last night (dreamt the same sequence two or three times; would wake up and roll over between each time) that I had this check (it's a real check that I got from work for reimbursements) that I hadn't deposited. I was supposed to have deposited it and still had it with me (and in my dream, I'm thinking, 'I have to go deposit that check tomorrow). In the dream, it wasn't the right situation and there were different circumstances surrounding who was telling me to deposit it, from where I had received it, etc. So when I woke up, the first words out of my mouth to Shawn were, "I dreamt about the check. I haven't deposited it, yet. If I don't do anything else today, I'll deposit that check." So after cleaning a bit around the house and doing my yoga (am in an introductory class and so it's just basics right now but I'm really really liking it), I went to the bank. When I got there, I looked all in my bag for the check and couldn't find it. So I come back in a panic. Look all around the desk and don't see it. So I looked up online and found the check (since I remembered the exact amount) and it had been deposited (by my lovely husband) two weeks ago. I think I'm losing it. Now I should probably do my yoga again to try and calm down and de-stress...or maybe just hang out in the Psalms a bit.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous On the Eastern Journey said...

Hummm...forgetting things is often associated with pregnancy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home