Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15 – 5 Minutes

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

(Author: Patti Digh)

Some of these will be a repeat of previous December posts, so bear with me.

I'm going to try and go in order, so I don't leave things out.

My birthday party that had its own theme and logo and where I told the girls I was pregnant by having Toni say "say Loren's pregnant!"

The whole being pregnant thing. I really did have a great pregnancy.

Yoga. I couldn't have managed my pregnancy as well as I did, I don't think, without yoga. By the end (I went to yoga the Thursday before I gave birth on Sunday), I had a stack of blankets and pillows to prop myself up. It was hilarious, but oh so helpful.

San Diego! Oh my gosh. Such a great 'baby moon'/anniversary trip. Shawn and I went, took public transportation, stumbled upon a Chick-fil-a, went to a Padres game, fell in love with Coronodo. So glad we went. For weeks after, I would wake up and ask Shawn if we could go back to San Diego that day.

My baby shower. Gorgeous. Perfect. Celebratory.

Jack's birth. Jack's life. His smiles, his laugh, his rolling over. His sleep...the grunts and smiles during his sleep. How he adores Shawn and can't take his eyes off him when they're in the same room. His first Halloween, first Thanksgiving...

My mom moving in with us. How thankful I am. How fun and helpful and great it is.

Paige coming to visit and meet Jack for the first time. How fun and helfpul and great that was.

Shawn's parents coming. Their love and care and help.

Ok, times up...whew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home