Monday, December 13, 2010

December 10 – Wisdom

Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

(Author: Susannah Conway)

I think the wisest decision I made this year was to share with Shawn the random idea that flew into my head one day in June (maybe even July). I thought, 'we'll have an extra room, we're staying in this place for a while, why not ask my mom to move in with us?' She was already planning on moving out to the Bay Area, but was waiting for the right time (namely, having the house sold). But the day after we offered for her to move in with us, she was trying to quit her job.

It's played out in the most amazing way. She lives with us! She helps watch Jack. We get to hang out and chat and eat dinners together. And she and Shawn get along famously, as well. I love it.

I'm faced with another decision that'll effect things quite a bit that I'm praying God gives me wisdom about as well. Here's hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home