Thursday, December 02, 2010

Reverb 10

I've decided to come back to the blog world by participating in Reverb 10 for the month of December. Here goes...

December 1 One WordEncapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

Our church decided on a word of the year for 2010 and that word was courage. I have tried to live out courage a few ways this past year. I think, obviously, the biggest for me was having the courage to give birth to Jack and learn to live out the role of mom. It's not been an easy task. I feel inadequate more than not, so far. But it's also a time of learning...about who I really am, what I am capable of doing, and how far I have to go to become who I know I am capable of being.

As for a word for 2011, I'm still mulling that over. I'm leaning toward CHANGE, but it may be BECOME. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Marie said...

welcome back to blogging - Reverb got me to put my toe back in too! Looking forward to the rest of the month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home