Monday, December 13, 2010

December 11 – 11 Things

What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

(Author: Sam Davidson)

Oh my gosh. This is a hard question!

Here's my attempt at this list, in no particular order:

1. nail biting (eliminating...have been working on this for quite some time. don't really have an answer besides thoughtful determination).

2. road rage (elminating...starting by breathing more when I drive. seriously...inhale, exhale)

3. foul language (see elimination strategy for #1)

4. soda (I didn't even want to type this one. elminating...trying to drink more water in effort to make the soda intake more minimal)

5. reality tv (eliminating...not turning on the computer as often when I'm at home; not watching the first episode)

6. blogs (elminating...thinking about eliminating that just for Lent)

7. feelings of inadequacy (especially when it comes to Jack. eliminating...no clue)

8. a job I don't like (eliminating...see December 10 post)

ok, that's as far as I can get for now. if I think of 3 more, I'll edit this post.

As far as how these things will change my life, I'd be less stressed, lighter weight (mentally and physically), and Shawn would be thrilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home