Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i'm back

got back last night from chicago, where I spent Thanksgiving day with my aunt and uncle (and my aunt's side of the family) and the rest of the weekend devoted to the involvements of Brad's wedding. All went well. Good to see people I hadn't seen in a while. Happy to see Brad so happy. Realized how life goes on and people grow up. Cool to see that. Am at a good place emotionally and spiritually (today, at least).
am still pondering the 'what do i do next' question. have a couple of answers and have acted upon them or will act upon them in the near future.
realizing how i'm not such the risk taker. am praying that God would give me opportunities to be such. was reminded that the greater the risk, usually the greater reward. that makes me stop and think about how maybe the reward's not worth the risk, but then that makes me think that no risk equals no living abundantly (usually). so i sit, desiring to change, to take steps towards risk, but am hoping to take small steps so as not to drown in the possible failure of big risks. not sure if any of this makes sense, but i needed to get it out of my head.
God's totally using His word and opportunities of others sharing His word with me to really go down deep in my soul. For that I am thankful.
survived getting stuck in the blizzard like conditions of york, nebraska. fun times.
another day will pass and i will get closer to realizing the reward of God's kingdom come, His kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home