Friday, January 07, 2011

2011

Ok, so I've made it through the December posts. I didn't do it exactly how it was planned for, but it's done. And I feel good about it.

I'm thinking of ways to continue blogging in January and beyond that will be purposeful.

I pursued an opportunity this week that didn't turn out. That bummed me out, but I'm thankful for the job I have and how God provides through that.

I've also missed Jack alot this week. Being off for almost two weeks spoiled me.

He's getting so big and he's such a happy baby and I hate that I'm missing that. It makes it bearable only because Shawn and my mom are with him.

I'm gearing up for turning 32. It's going to be low key this year. 32 seems like such a weird age. But it'll be ok.

Here's to another year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home