Friday, January 07, 2011

December 28 – Achieve

What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

(Author: Tara Sophia Mohr)

This is a hard question for me. I actually have a list in my head that I'm scared to put on paper or tell anyone.

I think the one I feel ok about sharing is patience while driving.

I think I'll feel better about myself and less stressed.

10 things I can do/think to expereince that feeling today:

1. breathe
2. smile
3. get my three must-dos done today at work
4. breathe some more (long, deep, intentional inhales and exhales)
5. not so new thought, but something that will help me get to the feeling: everything is going ot be alright
6. another not so new, but helpful, thought: LET GO
7. drink more water
8. remember Whose I am
9. think about Jack's smile and laughter
10. take a walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home