Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the results

So I thought I'd post how last week turned out. Short answer FABULOUS!

Monday: Auburn won! The game was a little too close, but that's pretty much how the whole season was for me. I'm happy we're National Champs!

Tuesday: dinner with the friend was awesome because he's been under the weather for months now and is seemingly getting way better!

Wednesday: mom made talapia that was so yummy!

Thursday: GIRLS night was so fun. Pizza and crafts (I didn't do the crafts part; just watched).

Friday: Shawn not only took me to dinner, but surprised me by taking me to the Legion of Honor. We walked to the spot where he first told me he loved me (September 16, 2006) and told me he still loved me. Then we went and looked at the general exhibit (when we went in 2006, we went to the Monet exhibit only). Then we got eclaires from a Russian bakery on Geary. Then we headed to the Marina, shopped a bit and then had dinner at Isa. Delish! We did a bit of window shopping and then headed home. Such a great birthday!

Saturday: Chick-fil-a was as yummy as I had been imagining all week. Then spontaneously we saw The King's Speech at the nearby theater. SUCH a good movie. Colin Firth totally melts my butter! I was so impressed with the story, the acting, everything!

Yay for an excellent birthday week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home