Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm It (again)

four things
So I was tagged and wanted to share my answers.
A friend of mine declared this The Longest Week Ever. I have to agree.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Rush's Fast Food Restaurant
Camp Winshape: Summer Counselor
Served Dinner to an elderley lady (two nights a week;$19/hr.)
Administrative Assistant to Professor/Librarian/Admissions Counselor (current job: all-three-in-one)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Cutting Edge
Tommy Boy
13 Going on 30
Lucky Seven

Four places you have lived:
Cola, SC
Auburn, AL
Mill Valley, CA
Denver, CO

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Extreme Makeover – Home Edition
Clean Sweep
Ed (when it was still on; Love Monkey as new replacement)
Friends

Four places you have been on vacation:
Paris, France
Chicago, IL
Seattle, WA
Balitmore, MD

Four websites I visit daily:
Blogs of friends
Hotmail.com
Craisglist (almost daily)
Yahoo (for my music)

Four of my favorite foods:
Tiramisu
Chicken
Potatoes
Bread

Four places I would rather be right now:
San Francisco
Pescadero (lighthouse)
Little Italy restaurant in Paris
anywhere with Sarah or my mom

So now I tag BrokedownMelody and Jellystonephilosopher and LateNiteThinker

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger jeff said...

i did it. I hope your happy, I feel like I am mere steps away from sending out an e-mail that tells people to pass it on to their address book if they love Jesus and aren't ashamed. You've broken me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home