Wednesday, December 13, 2006

well said

'whatever comes into your heart and mind when you think about God is the most important thing about you.' -- a.w. tozer

as my friend, Jeff, would say, this is a money quote.

i e-mailed my official resignation yesterday. i started with 'please accept my resignation...' got an e-mail back from my direct boss that said, 'i don't accept.' ha...

am almost all packed up. hoping it'll all fit in my car.

i leave for MN in 8 days.

i have four winter coats. i'm from south carolina. i hardly had one winter coat when i lived in the South. and even when i had it, i barely wore it. won't really need them much when i move back to the Bay Area. but, I'm set for Colorado and for my week in Minnesota.

have had to start saying my goodbyes. never thought these days would come. exciting, but kind of bittersweet cause there are quite a few people here i've come to love...

moving on...

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

Oh, yes, girl, you will need those coats in MN. Maybe all four of them at one time! :o)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

Where are you???? I need the UPDATE!!!! We ALL need the UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home