Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Question(s)

As the title of this blog is both hope and question, I figured since I'd talked about hope most recently, I'll talk about Question(s) next. Why not? See, there's one now!

I came upon this article about questions that could change my life. I LOVE that it says, 'could.' Not will, but could. So maybe, maybe not. But I figure, why not try? See, there's question #2 before I even get to the 20 in the article.

So here goes. I figure I'll get 20 days of blogging worth out of these 20 questions. If you're lucky.

The first one is (drum roll, please):
1. What questions should I be asking myself?

The thing I find fascinating about this is that they give me 19 other questions that will supposedly could change my life. So why would I come up with ones of my own when I've got 19 others eagerly waiting to help could change my life. I mean, do I look stupid? Maybe that's one of the questions I should be asking myself! Ha! And to answer, most days I don't look stupid. I try and dress fairly smart.

The only other question I can think of at the moment to ask myself is 'what would you do for a klondike bar?' And my answer to that is: spend the money to buy a box and eat two in one sitting.

Can't wait for the next 19...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home