Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NEW

I'm married! What a great day it was! I'm adjusting to married life, as well as working two part time jobs (still at Starbucks, but only 20 hours now; the other job is working as an adminstrative assistant for a psychologist).

I figure that the name 'singleintelligence' might not be as applicable now. I haven't talked with Shawn (my husband) about this, yet, but I think it would be fun to have one together (ok, that sounds really cheesy...never thought i'd be 'one of those'). it'll probably be mostly me blogging (that is now that I have internet access at work again; and we'll be getting wireless soon at the apartment, i hope).

had a spiritual-type conversation with my boss (the psychologist) today. very interesting. hope it leads to more...

had a wonderful honeymoon. went down the coast and stopped in Morro Bay, Paso Robles, Solvang and Santa Barbara. Will have to blog more about those soon. Very relaxing. Didn't want it to end. Work is way over-rated.

will come up with some clever name for the 'us' blog and put up the link in my next post.

wait for it...

4 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baker & Shawn Congratulations and I look forward to your visit to give you both a big hug. Enjoy each other and maybe one day there will be little ones around to.
Charlie

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not cheesy...I'm starting one for Zalo and I too! :P

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

:)

how does it feel to use the words "my husband" ???

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

I like that idea a lot! Can't wait to see the new blog name. I loved the pics of your wedding.
Glad your wedding day and your honeymoon were wonderful. I totally agree that work is WAAAAAAY overrated.
Look at my blog for some pics of Scott, me and the kids with Marie, Tamara and Jonathan. We had a visit at Marie's, since she'll be leaving for Peru at the end of the month.
I love you!
Amy :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home