Tuesday, March 01, 2011

6. How do I want to be different because I lived in this world?

In small ways or large, your life will change the world -- and in small ways or large, the world will change you. What experiences do you want to have during your brief sojourn here? Make a list. Make a vision board. Make a promise. This won't control your future, but it will shape it.

I want to visit a country in Africa with my family. I want that to make me different by coming into contact with more of God's creation and realizing how much more this world is than my little corner.

I want to learn from the homeless about true humility, simplicity in living, and caring for others in a real way.

I want to be more child-like in my curiosity and my love for others by hanging out with Jack more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home