Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Best Year Yet, Month One

So I realized I said I'd give a monthly update on my 10 goals for the year.

Here goes:

I have one new recipe under my belt (it was chicken pesto and a different kind of salad, BUT I also made bacon chocolate chip cookies).

Shawn and I haven't done so great at reading Scripture together. We may have done two weeks of the goal so far.

Loving reading the Bible stories with Jack before bedtime. I'm on par with this goal.

I've sung 15 or so hymns to Jack so far, so I'm a little behind.

No e-mails to friends, yet.

The praying for my supervisor and a friend are going well because I've written it down on my calendar at work.

I had a meeting with the pres. about the group for work. He's thinking on it.

Haven't done anything towards the goal of sharing the redemption story. Boo.

Still working on memorizing Psalm 25:5.

Have definitely been meditating on persevering, letting go and trusting. Have had to remind myself about my value and that Hope doesn't disappoint.

Can't believe it's March 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home