Tuesday, April 05, 2011

20. Really truly: Is this what I want to be doing?

It's been several seconds since you asked this. Ask it again. Not to make yourself petulant or frustrated -- just to see if it's possible to choose anything, and I mean any little thing, that would make your present experience more delightful. Thus continues the revolution

So it's actually been a little over two months, not seconds, since I asked this question (and answered it here on the blog).

I'm eating as I was the first time I answered this.

But, I'm still at the job I DON'T want to be doing. But I'm still planning and trying to prepare to make changes that will get me to doing more of what I want to be doing, to becoming more who I was meant to be. Glad I did this and will have it to look back on when I actually AM doing more of what I want to be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home